Friday, December 21, 2012

My first photo book

Some while ago I stumbled over cinebook. And I decided to do a 2012 book. Just for me.
You can have the nicest and sharpest retina display. But its nothing compared to a good book with good prints.
I hate those cheap photo books where you actually see that it is cheap one.
This one has some nice matt finish and a superb picture quality. Really happy right now!









1 comment:

  1. Many times many person faced this kind of problem, they select any cheaper plane and when the product will come in-front of their eyes so then they see the originality of the product. We should not buy any product before. This photo book is looking so attractive. Nice to see your first photo book. Thanks for sharing.

    Better Home Wall Art Decor options

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment....

back to top